Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A start which I doubt will continue for long

I never thought I would get around to doing this(having my own blog). I have always considered myself too lazy and I doubt the effort will last for any meaningful period of time.

However I hope that this would be an outlet for the many thoughts that I have. It has to be otherwise I don't see much of a future for this blog. However there are reasons why I think it would be difficult to sustain the momentum for long.

Well the main reason is the one which would get on nerves if you visit this place often enough and that is laziness.

There is another reason and that is one which I am grateful for. Well it goes something like this. I have got an unbelievably good circle of friends who listen to me for long periods of time and so far have rescued poor souls like you from having to read stuffy stuff like stuff you are reading right now. So now they will probably even have liten to me and also read the posts on the blog. I can imagine them asking me to kindly stop publishing such balderdash since they would not get away with not reading it.

So I am depending on you folks to keep me going(ofcourse you have no reason to) if you find the things posted here good enough to hold your attention.

And I guess this the best place to stop my harangue before I manage to put people off with my very first post.
Ohoh! I see the danger signs now itself.

Thats it for now folks.

No comments: