Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Random ramblings

While I regularly indulge in evaluating myself and ofcourse berate myself in the process(ofcourse i deserve that).
However I am now being forced to thik more about myself and ofcourse the world in general. I know everyone is supposed to have some strengths and weakness but I sometimes wonder if have any strengths at all. Tis is probably because we always try to compare ourselves with others and ofcourse there are loads of people who have one quality at which they are better than a lot of people( which includes me). So what?

I have to confess at this point of time I am feeling both desparate and helpless. Because I have got this job which I don't particualry enjoy and then there are calls from the IIMs for which I don't have the time to prepare. Then there are the application forms which have to be filled in.

So what do I tell them?
I think I am not good but I do think that an MBA is the way forward for me and would suit me best?
Oh really!

But then again when I think about it my problems amount to zilch compared to what others have to go through. And it especially hurts when a very dear friend suffers. Especially when it seems to be without fault. The worst part being I can't do anything major about it.

So life continues to pose its questions. And when I was supposed to be on top I enjoyed it. But the things sort of fade away and while things are going fine they no longer are great.

I guess I am making no sense whatsoever and i stop here.

PS: Anyone with help can always do so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sajeev,don't be harsh on yourself...you absolutely made a lot of sense.Try and deliberate over what are the things that are bothering you...but don't get lost in those thoughts.Prioritise what you need to do.Things will be fine.

Cheers!