Thursday, October 04, 2007

Something which was supposed to be random but turned into another bore-fest about that bore who goes around telling everyone his name is sajeev

It has been a long long time since I posted. I don't know what direction this post is going to take. There has been so much happening but now laziness and assignments have become an integral parts of my life. So there again is my oft-repeated excuse revealing itself in its 34th avatar.

As I sit in front of the screen and wonder what to write about, I have absolutely no idea but one thing is for sure: I am finishing this post in one go. I wonder why anyone would even be interested in reading this stuff and I wonder about the reason why I have this blog. It is definitely not there for the outside world. It is not meant to be an exhibition of my writings nor is it a dairy (definitely not at the rate I update it). So what purpose does this blog serve? Why do I keep posting here?

If anyone has the patience to go through all my posts I guess they would find the answer or rather answers. Once in a while I desperately feel the need to write and write anything( yeah it does happen or there is no way the number of posts could have made it into double-digits ) . Sometimes this blog is a forum for friends to know what is happening in life and once in a while discover things about me they didn't know before ( and being the complex person that I am that is bound to happen once in about say a million posts (which is to say never for those of you who still think I am complex person)). One thing is sure almost every post slips into being a bore-fest about this small person with a big ego called Sajeev. There have been times when I wished I could write more often and make this an opinion-blog but I know that is not happening. Coming to think of it I still don't know for sure why this blog exists, at least I am not able to come up with any solid reason other than maybe the fact that I like the sound of my own voice or in this case the way I form a sentence. Which again can be the topic of a post totally by itself. So why did I even ask the question of this blog exists? Maybe because I felt the need to post something and I had to fill the space and voila I got something which sounded decent enough but could then turn into a post about myself. Now that my itch to write something or rather anything has been satisfied I would like to think that my next post would be about something more meaningful.

3 comments:

Sreeram N said...

Hi Saj,

Do remember that there are quite a few souls like me who read ur blog. So, go on; Do vent your feelings and creative urge here!! :)

-Sree

Robin said...

@ Sajeev,
Me too read your blog.. But seeing the promise of writing something meaningful in post after post is getting boring da.. Hehe.. simply joking.. Waiting for more posts.. :)

- Robin

Anonymous said...

Sajeev,

Pondering over y one shd blog n y one shdnt, wt to blog n wt not to, if u stop blogging, tht wd be a biiiiiiig disappointment to many souls :)
Awaiting "something more meaningful" soon :-)