Sunday, October 21, 2007

Term V

There are times when one wishes one could turn the clock back and do things differently. One ponders about the 'what if' s and the 'but' s. I am no stranger to that vocation but things have taken a turn. While one could say that things took a turn when I left Hyderabad to join this place but of all the terms put together this term has seen I can see the difference in myself and I kind of like it. I guess it has to do with the nature of the term (Term V). My biological clock has gone for a toss (and in any normal manner, for example last night I slept at 1am and woke up at 5:30am which is mind-boggling for anyone who knows me for any period of time and what is worse is that today's schedule might be something totally different) The reason being classes at odd times and only one per day which makes it a bit of a pain. However it has allowed for chilling in and has built tremendous momentum towards an inertia which prevents me from stepping out of the room which has resulted in my hair and beard taking their own personality and not being very far from being more infamous than their transporter. Now for the more boring parts.

Life this term can be broken down into a few basic activities which warrant different posts.
1) Watching and Following Football
2) Watching T20 World Cup with the whole block, this was special
3) Sitcoms (This definitely warrants a post or more)
4) Scotland Yard
5) sleeping

Thats it. A brilliant time where even people who spent previous terms mugging have turned to sitcoms which is quite an indicator of the time that one has on his hands. Watching movies is routine and can be squeezed into life very easily. It is when people start watching shows left right and center do we know that they way too much time on their hands. And that is not a bad thing :D

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hope it continues the same way in Term 6 too(atleast for my sake. i also wanted a term of 100% fun in IIM Indore.. )..

For people(like me) who googled Scotland Yard.. here is the link to find it out..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland_Yard_(board_game)