Friday, June 30, 2006

Thanks, I am going to IIM-Indore!

This is going to be the last post from this office! I have had news!! I am going to IIM-Indore!!!
It has been real short notice. I came to know yesterday and I am leaving tomorrow!

So there is a lot of work lined up and I won't be able to do all that I have wanted to In case I get into an IIM.

However there are loads of people to thank. Gosh, and I haven't even won the Oscars!

So where do I start? From the obvious: God. It has been one heck of an experience and thanks for it. Then thanks for all those whom He has surrounded me with.

My parents word aren't enough so I would reserve them for others. Then there is Sandeep my brother who does everything at home whenever he is at home so that I don't have to(that he scolds me once in a while is a different thing).
My cousin who was at home when my parents were not there and took care of the house and me during the the CAT session and my Granny too who was a presence.

Then there are friends who asked about how I was preparing (even though they knew I don't do much in that way). Friends who were excited when I got the calls for the interviews and helped me in the preparation. And who had to listen to me when I didn't get a call from anywhere. Who were waiting with me for the final call. I could go on and describe a lot more but this is clearly a case when words are surely not enough.

And even as I type there is a tear in my eye! If they are reading this, great but I guess they would know anyway. I love each one very much.

there are friends from pagalguy with whom I was able to have some great times in a very short time of knowing them. Encouraging me through what has been a tough time! The same applies to friends at office who were great through the time I was with them


Some say I deserve it, there are some who would say that I deserve something better but I know that in more ways than one that it is more than what I deserve. However the people I have around me have played a big role in making all of my life such a great journey that any success I have can rightfully be claimed by them too.

I haven't mentioned any names but each of the persons know who they are! If I make a list it would be a long one with each one contributing in their own way! I would love to do that one day if I ever get around to an autobiography(hehe that was supposed to be funny)!

Thanks everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one!!!
srikanth

Anonymous said...

Hi Sajeev,

Congrats, man. I was really happy for you when I heard the news from Sandeep. All the best.

I enjoyed your writing.


Tilak

Anonymous said...

Hey yaar, Its such a sweet thing to actually realise the presemce and importance of people around you in your life, specially when life takes turn to take u to gr8 heights... nd u remember all the people who were there with u down there... and ur acknowledgement takes them higher than u r!
Your blog showed jz a little of all the sweetness and humility u have!